top of page
Banana Leaves Wallpaper

How It Works

Consignments on Park is a consignment shop that offers individuals the opportunity to sell their gently used items. The process of consigning is simple, but there are certain guidelines and requirements that must be followed.

 

Firstly, consignments are accepted by appointment.  The maximum number of items that can be consigned per day is 25, unless a prior agreement has been made. The acceptance and price of all consigned items will be determined and established by Consignments on Park.

To begin the screening process email clear and well lit pictures to Donna@ConsignmentsonPark.com.

 

Include the following information with your pictures:

     1.) Your deadline to have your items brought in. 

     2.) The age of furniture items and better home decor pieces. 

     3.) The manufacturer name of furniture items and better home decor pieces. 

     4.) The price you paid for your furniture and/or better decor items.

     5.) Confirm your items are clean, come from a pet and smoke free home and are in excellent condition. 

     6.)  IF you have pricing conditions or expectations, disclose them in the email with your pictures. 

     7.) Include your name and the best contact number to be reached. 

                                                     ***Kindly allow Donna 48-72 hours to respond***

A group picture of smaller items is acceptable. Note any special items if you are sending a picture of a group of your items (Lladro, Sterling Silver, Certified... etc.) 

If you are bringing large or heavy items, plan to bring assistance with you to unload and move to the sales floor. 

 

Once items are on the premise, Donna or Richard will sort and evaluate to determine a selling price. Items that are not accepted due to general condition, excessive damage, wear, odor, marketability, or other reasons and not reclaimed within 48 hours will be donated. Consignments on Park will not call the Consignor regarding pricing or to reclaim items that are unable to accept.

 

Accepted items will be placed on consignment for a contract period of 90 days minimum and a maximum of 97 days. Consignors may not reclaim unsold items prior to 90 days. Consignors will be paid 60% of the initial price for items priced at $100.00 or more and 50% for items of lesser value.

 

After 30 days, all unsold items will be reduced in price by 10%. After 60 days, all unsold items will be further reduced in price by an additional 10% for a total of 20% of the original price. After 90 days, all unsold items priced at $20.00 or more may be reclaimed within a 7-day “grace period” between the 91st and the 97th day.

 

It is the Consignor’s responsibility to note the termination date and reclaim unsold items at the end of the contract period. Consignments on Park will not notify Consignors of unsold items. Unsold items priced under $20.00 may not be reclaimed. After 97 days, all unsold items become expired and will be disposed of without notice, obligation, or payment to the Consignor.

 

At any time during the contract period, Consignments on Park, at its discretion, may further reduce the price of any item by not more than 10% and/or may offer coupons, specials, or other promotional incentives in order to facilitate sales.

 

Consignments on Park charges no Consignor fee, no initiation fee, no monthly fee, and no annual fee. However, a nominal surcharge will be added to all items on consignment, which is paid by the customer at the time of purchase.

 

Consignments on Park is not responsible for any damage, loss, or theft of any item left on consignment.

Payout checks are processed by the 25th of the month for Consignors who generate a minimum of $23.00 for the previous month’s sales. Checks may be picked up at Consignments on Park after the 25th of the month or, at the Consignor’s request, checks may be mailed with the understanding that Consignments on Park is not responsible for lost checks or misdirected mail by the USPS. Requests for replacement checks will be honored after a 45-day waiting period with a $25.00 bank fee assessed to the Consignor. A $2.00 processing fee will be deducted from each payout check to cover all handling and administrative fees.

 

All seasonal items (i.e. Halloween, Christmas, etc.) will be reduced in price by 50% for clearance 2 weeks prior to the holiday.

Email: donna@consignmentsonpark.com

bottom of page